Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

October is just not October without a visit to the pupkin patch. We have been blessed with such great weather that we just had to get out and enjoy it. Friday we headed out to Mayflower for a visit to the pumpkin patch and a picnic lunch. The kids loved the hayride to the patch and loved that they each got to pick their own pumpkin. After the hayride, the kids played on the playgroud equipment and got to pet the farm animals. You've just got to love this time of year!!!!

Harrison and daddy on the hayride

Grant loves to pose for the camera, he told me "Mama that would be a great spot for you to take my picture", so that's what I did. Harrison as a witch
Nicholas, on the other hand, hates to have his picture made- look at that face
"I think I need a break to suck my thumb"(Sure sign he's getting tired)
"That's mine, NO that's Mine"
Harrison waving to daddy on the hayride
Daddy helping Harrison pick out a pumpkin

I tried to get a GOOD picture of the 3 of them and this is what I ended up with, oh well!!
My scarecrow, ghost, and witch

No comments: