Monday, December 8, 2008

Firetruck Birthday Party

We've wanted to have a Firetruck Themed Birthday Party for years (when I say we, I guess I mean "me"). I just think it sounded soooo much fun!!!! Well, I must say, it was worth the wait. Nicholas had a GREAT party. All of the kids got to take turns going up in the "basket" on the firetruck (about 40 feet in the air), then everyone got to go on a ride on the firetruck (sirens and all)!!!! I think 4 has to be about the peak age for little boys fascination with big trucks and firefighters, policemen, etc. Even the adults (grown men especially) had a blast. Here's to another fun party!!!


Pinata (per Nicholas' request)

Loading up on the truck (ready to ride)


Harrison and I got a prime seat (up front and not so cold)

Fireman Nicholas






Nicholas and Daddy (nicholas looking long and hard at the basket going up in the air, he actually did end up riding twice, with mama of course)




"Kendall- Jackson" (Just had to post this one, Ted's the one that made the connection!!!)






The boys listening to the fireman about fire safety.








Grant and Nicholas-"enough talking-let's ride"








Firetruck Cake










1 comment:

Keisha said...

Amy - You did SUCH a great job w/ Nick's party! It was a lot of fun and thanks for inviting us! We had a blast!