Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What's been going on with Grant at school??

I had to post a few recent pictures of Harrison and Nicholas before I get into Grant and what's been going on at his school- Harrison just turned 21 months old and is such a SWEET-HEART. I can't believe 2 years old is just around the corner. Nicholas is doing GREAT in gymnastics and looks forward to going to the beach for Spring Break!!!




A Lot has been going on for Grant at his school. Yesterday, kindergarteners celebrated Dr. Seuss' Birthday and Read Across America Day with a book marathon where parent volunteers read books in different areas and small groups of kid's rotated through getting to listen to FUN Dr. Seuss books... Last week, Grant was Character Kid for the 2nd time this year. "Character Kids are like what "Good Citizens" were to me at my elementary school (kid's that set a good example in the way that they behave and perfom at school)-WAY TO GO GRANT!!!

Grant and his teacher-Ms.Bryant

Grant listening to a book
My Character Kid


















No comments: