Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Since we had 1 rain free afternoon yesterday, I decided it would be the perfect time to carve our pumpkins!! I was so excited and we got started as soon as the kids got home from school!! They were interested at first-Grant and Nicholas each got to pick a design. When I opened the first pumpkin and wanted them to clean it out, they immediately lost interest and thought it was gross. I was so suurprised considering they would take a bath in mud if I would let them. Oh well, Harrison was the only one who helped with his little shovel. He was fine as long as his hands stayed clean. Here's to another year of pumpkin carving. The kids did like the finished product however!!

Nicholas picked the design with the owl and Grant the spooky tree-which, by the way were the most adnanced designs you could have picked!! Posing with the finished product...

My little one being a big helper...











Totally a posed picture, he's really not getting his hands dirty...






No comments: