Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sweet Baby Harrison...

I call Harrison a baby when he is older than Grant was when I had Nicholas and about the same age Nicholas was when I had him!! The other 2 boys just seemed so much older at his same age. I guess its just because we know he is our last and in some sense he will always be the baby. Although he doesn't seen like a baby when you talk to him..everyone is amazed at his vocabulary and ability to pronunciate words. He never has talked baby talk and talks like at least a 3 maybe even 4 year old!! He is such a sweet boy and he has really added so much joy to our lives!!

Loves to be tickled... I took this picture-turned out pretty good...

The other night I actually cooked a good meal and he threw a fit wanting pancakes (which mean waffles), so what did I do-fixed him eggo waffles and let him eat on a tv tray while watching Wizard of oz (his favorite movie). Never say never-When Grant was this age I would have NEVER let him do this, but these days I would do about anything to enjoy some peace and quiet during dinner!!


What a sweet boy...















No comments: