Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blake's Graduation

My brother, Blake graduated from the U of A Law School this past Saturday. We are so glad he and Jennifer will be moving here this summer and he will start working at Wright, Lindsey and Jennings in August. A lot of our family attended the graduation festivities over the weekend. Here's a recap through pictures: CONGRATULATIONS BLAKE!!!!!

Blake and I before graduation
Mitchell and Jennifer before the graduation started
Aunt Melinda with Blake


Aunt Donna Jean with Blake

Blake and Jennifer






Dad, Blake and Uncle Roger (who is a lawyer at Wright, Lindsey and Jennings)


Ted, Blake and I









Blake and Mitchell







Uncle John and Aunt Donna with Blake








Ted and I at the after-party at Grub's









Dad and Scottie










Mom and Darryl










Blake, Jennifer and I














No comments: