Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Celebrations!!!

Mother's day is so sweet with little boys!! They know how to make you feel so special. My Mother's day celebration began on Friday with Muffin's for Mom at Grant's school where mom's were serenaded with special mother's day songs and then were showered with handmade gifts and of course, muffins!!!! After this, I headed to Nicholas' school for a Mother's Day tea with juice and cookies and more special handmade treasures. Thanks to my wonderful sons!!

Me and Nicholas (in my handmade hat)!!!! Nicholas modeling my hat

Nicholas and Harrison (mouths full of cookies)

Say CHEESE!!!




Grant being SILLY!!!




Grant giving me my beautiful rose





Grant and I in his classroom






All 5 kindergarten classes in the cafeteria singing mother's day songs






Me and the boy who first made me a MOM!!!










1 comment:

Keisha said...

The truth is.... Amy.... You REALLY DO have 3 beautiful boys!! :)